Brighter Then the Sun RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith, Hope, and Joy

2 posters

Go down

Faith, Hope, and Joy Empty Faith, Hope, and Joy

Post  PancakeShiners Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:39 pm

I'm making one bio for all three of them. All are adults.

Name: Faith, Hope, Joy
Code: To be determined
Birthdate: To be determined
Status: All subordinates, although I may have one claim dominance if no one else does
Talent: Faith is a good fighter, Hope is a good sentry, Joy is a good babysitter
Goals: To stay together and stay safe
Favorite Food: They all like millipedes the most
Classification: Will add later
Mobs: Willows (not the DW one), Holiday Lights
Relations: Fuzzle (Mother, Deceased), Willy (Father, Deceased), Mata Nui (Adopted Brother)

Description
Will be added later, all three are light in color, eye colors undecided... Hope has alot of scars, Faith has quite a few but not as many, Joy has one. All are malnourished.

Personality
Faith is calm, mellow, and gentle. He's very loving, especially to his two sisters and littermates... He would like to find love one day. He is a bit paranoid after the attack, and is wary of strangers. When in battle, it's like he's another meerkat, he's very vicious and a talented fighter. He's very loyal.

Hope is a nervous female, but as her name states, she's very hopeful and never gives up. She isn't the best fighter, but isn't weak either. She's very kind and loving, but only fights when she needs to.

Joy is almost always happy and cheerful, looking on the bright side of things and trying to make everyone happy. But like her brother, she can turn nasty in a fight. She's not a very good fighter though. Joy loves pups.

History
All three are survivors of Pancake's mob, which were attacked by the Shadow Deaths. They have been wandering alone ever since. Not much else to say.
PancakeShiners
PancakeShiners

Back to top Go down

Faith, Hope, and Joy Empty Re: Faith, Hope, and Joy

Post  StormyMeerkat Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Accepted. Narelle is Meyerm's character.

StormyMeerkat
Admin

https://brighterttsunrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PancakeShiners Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:17 am

I know that...

I'd like to make it clear. I'm not one of those people that take dominance spots out of ambition.

I'll only have Faith (male) take dominance if no one else takes the spot.
PancakeShiners
PancakeShiners

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum